Friday, January 10, 2014

{KKS/C4C} Skinny Inspiration!

This title has nothing to do with weight loss. But it's got a lot to do with skinny cards and some gorgeous photo inspiration!
I am combining this weeks Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge (of which I am your lovely hostess!) with Sarah's Skinny Card (3.5x5.5) challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges.....

Here's the photo that's inspiring the Krafty Girls this week:


{Photo Credits: www.signedbytina.blogspot.ca; www.camillestyles.com}

And here's my card, using the snazzy image Trixie Tapper. She is coloured with Copics, and I added Gold Stickles to her jacket and hatband. I used some silver and gold CS from SU, MFT dies and twine, a glitzy button from my stash and a glitter gem on that silver bow. 



I followed this weeks Deconstructed Sketch  (133) for my layout.



Don't forget about our Krafty Guest Designer Contest going on right now! You could be the lucky one joining the Krafty Girls for a whole month of fun, including a stamp release!

6 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

You complete me. Wait, too adoring? I love this, I love ya!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Wow! Beautiful clothing!

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely awesome coloring.....a master of color you are....so glad to have you playing with the Crazies this month....I was MIA last week

M DelValle said...

She looks awesome!! I gotta try this size card!

Laura Love said...

Beautiful job! Love the colors and the bling jacket!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, She looks A-mazing!!! LOVE the Insp Photo too! Beautiful coloring, everything about this is just PERFECT! Thanks for playing along with Deconstructed Sketches :)