Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{TSG preview} Tooth Fairy Approved




Melyssa is back today with a set that is Tooth Fairy Approved! Whether congratulating your child for losing a tooth, scrapbooking the loss of a tooth, or leaving a note for the tooth fairy, you have so many options for them all!

Tooth Fairy Approved is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 17 stamps and will sell for $24.00.




I've coloured my fairy with copics, and added dazzling diamonds glitter (SU) to her crown, wings, wand and shoes. I've used some shimmery sheer white ribbon (Ribbon Carousel) to make a bubbly bow and added some pink rhinestones to the sentiment flag (cut with an MFT die, as well as the fishtail flag). I'll have to wait til one of my nieces loses a tooth, as this is a pretty frilly little girls card ;)
I've also used this weeks TSG sketch challenge (#186) for my layout. Check out the details on how you can join us this week HERE. And here's a little look at that great sketch again:


Would you like to win the new Tooth Fairy Approved stamp set? Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, December 22nd with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


36 comments:

Cindi said...

Great card! I love the papers and colors.

Mary J said...

That's so beautiful Jenny! Love that ribbon and gems!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card! I love the sparkles and your coloring is awesome!

Lydia said...

beautiful mix of colours and papers xxx

Flo said...

Very cute card. I love all the sparkle you put on the wings, crown and wand.

Elizabeth said...

Love all the sparkle, even on her shoes. So cute.

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Jenny. The shimmery bow and fairy wings are perfect!

Nancy N said...

Love the colors you used. The sketch worked great for this card.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing!

jan farnworth said...

awesome card.

Luv2talk said...

WoW! Love the look of the wings/wand/crown. Way to ROCK the SPARKLE!

F said...

Such a cute card. Love the hair style!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a cute card...love how you accented the different parts of the fairy with glitter.

Michele Lourenco said...

Jenny,
This looks so super sweet. Love the glittered wings!

Melinda Gleissner said...

I love your coloring,especially the shading on the glittery parts. Your take on the sketch is terrific!

Tonya said...

Wow, I love this!! I love the layout and paper. This image is so adorable and your coloring looks fab. I love those glitter wings too.

Cathy said...

gorgeous card, love all the sparkles.

Anita said...

I love the sparkles. Cute card!

Indy's Designs said...

This is so cute! Fabulous job coloring!

Amber Milone said...

Absolutely adorable card and amazing layout!

sharon g said...

The glitter is soooo perfect. What a cute look!

sharon g said...

What a great combo of papers. It's hard for me to pick papers...

K Clark said...

so cute!!!! love the bling

daisygirl said...

1 word.. WOW!!

July said...

adorable y tierna !!!!!

Diana Fernandez said...

Beautiful! I love the little bit of sparkle!

Anita said...

so pretty and I love all that sparkle.

Olivia said...

Amazing job.

Lesley said...

My goodness this is beautiful! Your colouring and choice of papers is amazing!

Super Jen said...

This is one of those "Why hasn't anyone thought of it before" sets. Just like the Ninjas.

Lisa F said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My daughter can't wait to lose a tooth (she's 6) - this would be SO cute on scrapbook pages!

Directmailscrapper said...

I never knew the tooth fairy was so darned cute -- I never caught her in the act when I was little... :) Love your card!

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the sparkle as well as the stitching!!

Jackie said...

Fabulous take on this weeks sketch, and I simply love the colors you used. Amazing card!

Stephanie said...

so sweet

daisygirl said...

the glitter on this card really makes it stunning!!! love it